Green Card application

If you qualify for a Green Card through a US citizen spouse or adult child, or if you already have a Green Card that the government is trying to take away, you need a skilled advocate to keep you in the US. 

We will dig into every angle of why your family needs you in the US. If you’ve had criminal charges in the past, we’ll show the judge how you’re more than the worst thing that you’ve been accused of.

We understand that the legal system in the United States can be confusing and intimidating, especially when the language is not your native language.

Think about all that you have worked to stay in the United States and give yourself the opportunity to take control of your legal situation now.

Contact us!